Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Debbie's Kitchen and Catering

Ordered from: Debbie's Kitchen and Catering

Egg Salad Sandwhich (on Hard Roll)
BBQ Chips (small)
Create My Own Sandwhich: Swiss, Bacon, Tomato, Peppers, Garlic Mayo (on Hard Roll)
Sweet Potato Coconut Curry Soup
$29.52 including tax and tip

KHam: Oh, this was good. And the soup is really good too. Um. I don't know. The whole thing was just really delicious and I'm glad I ordered it.

Would I order again: Definitely.

NHam: Man, that's an expensive egg salad sandwhich! Really tasty, though. Egg salad plus bacon on a hard roll is one of my favorites, and this was a good one - the egg salad wasn't too bitter and it went with the BBQ chips perfectly. My only complaint is that this may have been the messiest egg salad sandwhich I've ever eaten - the egg salad really didn't want to stay on that bun, which made it harder to get into my mouth, which is where the food goes. Keep some napkins ready if you're ordering this sucker.

Would I order again: Any time I want egg salad and have $7.20 to burn

No comments:

Post a Comment