Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ichiban

Ordered from: Ichiban

Cirspy Orange Beef (sic)
Stir Fried Minced Chicken with Lettuce Wrap
Veggie Lo Mein
Wonton Soup
Tofu Teriyaki
($45.77 plus tax and tip)

Kham: The wonton soup was good. The tofu teriyaki tasted too much like the grill, and I don't like the charred taste, so I couldn't really eat too much of it. I feel like they almost forgot to put the flavoring on the noodles, because they were really bland. This may be a case of it's better to eat in the restaurant, because we have eaten there before and liked the food. 

Would I order again: I'd just go there. 

Nham: Oh, where to begin. I've gotten the "Cirspy" orange beef in the restaurant before, and it's good. Delivered, it's tough as shoe leather; I literally could not tear a hunk of it off with my teeth to eat! I guess I could have cut it with a knife, but who knows how long I'd have been sitting there chewing. Luckily, it wasn't a total disaster - the stir fried minced chicken was good, and I still enjoy the novelty of eating wraps made up of big lettuce leaves. I had much more chicken than I did lettuce leaves, so I ended up putting the leftover chicken on a bun and eating it, which was also good. So that was nice, but we did end up throwing most of the food out, which is never what you want to happen.

Would I order again: I feel like you're better off going to the restaurant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment