Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fiorello Bakery & Deli

Ordered from: Fiorello Bakery & Deli

Veggie Sub (Large), with: Swiss cheese, banana peppers, mayo, roasted peppers, tomatoes, and sun dried tomatoes (ed note: someone really likes tomatoes).
Chicken Salad Sub (Large), with: Lettuce.
($21.57 plus tax and tip)

NHam: I got the chicken salad sub. It's good. I'm not sure I have a lot to say here; Fiorello's is basically a deli that delivers, so the menu isn't as huge as some of these other places - subs, wraps, soup and salads. I've had the chicken salad sub from them twice, and it's very good each time. (One advantage of a sub over the triple-decker from last time is that the chicken salad doesn't fall out, although it doesn't feel as classy.)  If you NEED a great deli sandwich and you're too lazy to drive, you can't go wrong ordering from here.

Would I order again: I already have!

KHam: It was good. Odd taste, but good. The sun dried tomatoes may not have been unnecessary, but how many places actually let you pick that as an option? I figured I had to go for it. There's not much else to say about a veggie sub. It was good? There was a little too much bread. That's okay.

Would I order again: Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment