Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Gourmella's Pizzeria & Deli

Ordered from: Gourmella's Pizzeria & Deli

The Florence (with French Fries) - chicken salad sandwhich with lettuce, tomato, and bacon
Grilled Cheese (on White)
Spaghetti
Garlic Bread (Small)

$28.82 with tax and tip (palindromical!)

KHam: I got the spaghetti. I'm trying to think of something to say. Um. I mean, the spaghetti was good, it tasted like they cooked it in a pan and it had a different flavor to it. That's all I have to say :X

Would I order again: Yes.

NHam: It's always a good sign when the place you order from has good fries; as I keep saying, it's the hardest thing to get right with delivery food, and these were great. Of course, the fries were just a side to the real star, the "Florence" - triple-decker (!) chicken salad sandwhich on toast. Felt very fancy. Tasted great, too, the bacon and lettuce were nice, and  my only complaint about it is that there was a little too much chicken salad on it (some fell out after a few bites which was a little messy). That's a good problem to have. I also got the grilled cheese, which was fine and well-grilled the way I like it; I don't have much to say here as I got this because we hadn't eaten all day and I was really hungry. Overall, I was very pleased - when all I can complain about is having too much of the main attraction you're in great shape.

Would I order again: Most definitively.

No comments:

Post a Comment