Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Capital Q Smokehouse

(Ed. note: Yes, Capital Q Smokehouse is alphabetically before Chicken Joe's. This is the kind of thing that keeps me up at night.)

Ordered from: Capital Q Smokehouse

Smokin' Chicken Thigh Sandwhich
Cold Smoked Chicken Breast Sandwhich
BBQ Mac 'n Cheese (Medium)
Zesty Homes Fries (Small)
Croakers (Two)
($32.38 with tax and tip)

KHam: I won't be the best person to describe the sandwich because I don't like big hunks of meat on my sandwhich. I kind of just prefer some or no meat. So I wouldn't listen too much to what I have to say. It came on garlic toast which was very good and I enjoyed eating the lettuce, mayo, and tomato on the bread once I took all the meat off. The BBQ mac and cheese is extremely delicious. I think the croakers are potato croquettes, but I could be wrong. I'd recommend it, especially the macaroni and cheese.

Would I order again: Yeah!

NHam: I think KHam and I had opposite experiences here; She really liked the sides and didn't like her sandwich and I was the other way around. I got the Cold Smoked Chicken Breast Sandwich, and that's some real ass BBQ right there, let me tell you. So I really enjoyed that, but the sides not so much - I got the Zesty Home Fries, which is cut up potatoes, except they were weirdly bitter. I'm wondering if there was BBQ sauce on them, and if so, those are two great tastes that do not taste great together. I also had a Croaker, and I have no idea what it is; Tasted kinda like a Hush Puppy, which I'm not a huge fan of. Overall, though, don't mind my complaining about sides too much - in all the places I've eaten from on Mealo, this is the only real delivery BBQ restaurant I've found so far, and the main attraction is delicious.

Would I order again: Any time I'm craving real BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment