Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Anthony's Pizza Palace


We got:
Fried Dough Bites
Garlic Bread
Fried Chicken Sub
French Fries
Spaghetti
($32.36 plus tax and tip)

Nham: I got the french fries and fried chicken sub. The fries were inedibly mushy - I don't hold this against the restaurant, because fries are almost certainly the most difficult thing to get right with delivery, and no matter where you order from you've got a 50% of this occurring.
The sub was OK; I can't complain that there was nothing but lettuce, onion, and fried chicken on it because I had the cheese and tomatoes removed. Needs some kinda sauce, tastewise. Texture was okay. (Little heavy on the onions - again, I don't hold this against the restaurant, many places will give you extra on one ingredient if you remove a lot. I appreciate them giving you more value for your money, and you can always take the extra off.)
Lastly, we split the fried dough bites, and oh my gosh, they are delicious. Not only is it super tasty hot fried dough, but having them in bites makes it way easier to eat; You don't have the mess or having to worry about a spill like you have with a big glob of dough.

Would I order again: Yes, but probably something else as my meal. 

Kham: Spaghetti was good. It was a little more on the al dente side than I'm used to, but still good. Plenty of it, which should make for good leftovers. I also got the garlic bread which was good, but there was not enough extra sauce with the spaghetti to mop it up, which I like. I also enjoyed the fried dough bites. Good value for the money, AND when they delivered they had one of those heat bags that keeps your food warm!!!!

Would I order again: I'd definitely order it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment