Monday, August 20, 2012

Chicken Joe's

Ordered from: Chicken Joe's

The College (fried chicken, honey mustard and potato cones), no cheese
Churro
Potato Cones (Small)
Medium X-Tasy Fries
Macaroni Salad (Small)

NHam: I got the College, and it's awesome; Breaded fried chicken on a bun, dripping with honey mustard. It can be a little messy to eat - they don't skip on the sauce - but, oh my lord, is it ever good. I happen to love fried chicken sandwiches, and this is one of the best ones around. I also got the potato cones, which are, uh, kind of hard to describe; It's a cone-shaped crunchy outside with almost a mashed potato kind of inside. It's very good, although I usually can't each much after polishing off a College. For dessert I had the churro, and um, I've never had a churro before (really), but this was very tasty. In short, I loved everything; This is one of my favorite places to order from, and the only reason we don't do so all the time is that I think I like it a bit more than kham does.

Would I order again: Oh yeah. I like ordering from here when you know who isn't that hungry.

KHam: I know it's called Chicken Joe's, but it is it too much to ask that there's a vegetarian option? Something for the household member who doesn't like an assload of chicken? That being said, I did like what I got. The "X-Tasy" fries were very delicious - they're french fries with ranch dressing, cheese, and bacon. And if that doe not sound immediately delicious to you, perhaps this is not the restaurant for you. This is the restaurant  after all, where they put french fries and macaroni and cheese bites on their sandwiches. The pasta salad was.... pasta salad. There's not too much you can do with it; It's pasta, mayonnaise, and whatever the hell else is on it. IT didn't have too much mayonnaise, which is often a crime of macaroni salad. I also had some of the churro, and I was surprised that it was good. The last one I had was burned to a fucking crisp and not cinnamony at all and was basically a rod of burned fucking dough. This was not a rod of burned fucking dough, it was a perfectly cooked rod of cinnamony, crunchy dough.

Would I order again: I would order again.

No comments:

Post a Comment