Tuesday, September 4, 2012

D'Carlito Pizza

Ordered from: D'Carlito Pizza

Pasta w/ Tomato Sauce
Popcorn Chicken
French Fries
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sub
(and we got a free salad!)
$30.30 with tax and tip

KHam: The spaghetti was really good! The sauce was very nice. Good chunks of onions and other vegetables, which keeps the sauce from being too bland and just, uh. There's a good amount, and... I don't think I liked the popcorn chicken that much. It seemed a little too spicy or something. I'm sure if you're a bigger meat eater than I am it would have been fine.

Would I order again: Definitely, especially the spaghetti.

NHam: The french fries were cold, but edible (as opposed to being mush, the constant bane of delivery food). The popcorn chicken was okay, although it came - bizarrely - with marinara sauce, which KHam took for her spaghetti. (Popcorn chicken and marinara sauce? Okay. They're not bad, but I'd ask for honey mustard sauce.) Lastly, I also got the Chicken Bacon Ranch Sub, which is MEATNORMOUS. It's almost too much; Fried chicken, a ton of bacon, and as much ranch as the sub bun can hold. It's good, but man, it's really serious. I know this sounds crazy, but it could almost use less bacon (!!!!!) and maybe some lettuce. Crazy talkin', yes. It tasted really good, but I couldn't finish the whole thing. Also, the bonus salad was pretty good.

Would I order again: Sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment